Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||30 December 2010 - 5 January 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Editor:||Acting Editor: Paul Laing|
Free Gift Edit
- TARDIS Tidy box, labels, light-switch cover, name plaque, door hanger, notebook, pencil, badge set, Dalek wristband and Cyber keyring
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Shark
- FACT FILE: No.1 Ice Crystals - Secret Skies!
Comic content Edit
- First Foot First (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From TV: A Christmas Carol - Best bits
- From TV: The Big Bang - The Doctor arrives in time for Amy Pond and Rory Williams' wedding
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Cybershade
- A3 The Shark, Abigail and Young Kazran from A Christmas Carol
- A4 The Shark and the Eleventh Doctor from A Christmas Carol
- A4 The TARDIS from A Christmas Carol
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Big Puzzle: Sardicktown Wordsearch
- Big Puzzle: Search and Find : Lost in Time photo montage
- Monster Resolutions
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, snow sculptures and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Mr Potato Head
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who The Official Annual 2011, Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles audio book)
- Big Win: 16 items of Doctor Who merchandise (action figures, DVDs, books, audio book, dress-up costume, T-shirt and an iPod Touch).
- Acting Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- No Designer credit is given for this issue.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Second Doctor visited the lost city of Atlantis, where Fish People were made to gather food for the other Atlanteans.
- Water droplets freeze in the cold of Earth's atmosphere, forming tiny ice crystals that bend the moonlight to create a halo around the Moon.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is four issues for £1 and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Spinning winder, monster badges and holo stickers.