|Cover date:||20 January- 26 January 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Editor:||Acting Editor: Paul Laing|
Free Gift Edit
- Inflatable shark
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Rory's Story (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Backstage secrets: Toby Haynes Director
- see behind the scenes features
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Find the: Raston Warrior Robot to win SJA Wraith World audio story
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mons+erma+hics
- Big Picture Puzzle: Search and Find Wedding montage (2 pages)
- Make-it: Cryo-cylinder cut and past model
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions, Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Who Knows! (Q&A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Merlin Series 3 DVD boxset
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Series Five DVD boxset and DVD Player, The Eleventh Doctor: Matt Smith book, PSP, FIFA game and book sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
- Acting Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- No Designer credit is given for this issue.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A team at Bristol University, led by Professor Bruce Drinkwater, are researching the use of sonics (sound waves) to separate diseased cells from healthy ones to gently push delicate cells into position.
- Toby Haynes explained his job as Director as being "responsible for everything you see and hear on screen. You're called a director because you're there to give direction".
- Toby Haynes operated the puppetry used for the Cyber-head (The Pandorica Opens) with a green sock on his arm that was taken out later with CGI.
- The tone of A Christmas Carol was inspired by the Harry Potter films and the Star Trek movie, according to Toby Haynes.
Further Information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is four issues for £1 and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a mystery gift!