|Cover date:||17 February- 23 February 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free Gift Edit
- Dalek icon themed eraser and pencil set (4 pencils and rubber toppers)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: How to be a great Lodger
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Pandorica Opens - The Doctor is cornered by hundreds of his enemies – but he still shows them who's boss!
Fast Facts Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Atraxi
Behind the scenes Edit
- A sneaky pic gallery of half costume-fitted aliens including Smiler, Davros, Cyberman, Silurians, Daleks, Sontaran and Royal Robot.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mon+erma+hics
- Find the: Rani to win Wraith World - Sarah Jane Adventures audio book
- Big Puzzle: Monster quiz (2 pages)
- Big Puzzle: Silurian wordsearch (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Joke Time
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Who Knows! (Q &A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Pandorica figure set and MP3 CD collection
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Death Riders book, K9 DVDs and DVD player and Lego Hero factory sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
- Editor: Natalie Barnes
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Atraxi were part of the Pandorica Alliance – large crystalline structures capable of scanning whole planets in seconds that were as armed with a planet destroying weapon that took 20 minutes to recharge.
- SPOILER!: The Series 6 season opener, set and filmed in the USA and to include the White House, is going to be the most action-packed and ambitious yet!
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is four issues for £1 and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a dress-up Doctor set.