|Cover date:||24 February- 2 March 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free Gift Edit
- Doctor's Fez
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: History: To Victory
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Beast Below - The Doctor and Amy are trapped by the nasty Smilers. Who will help them?
Fast Facts Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Vespiform
- A3 The Doctor aboard the TARDIS – in a fez!
- A4 Classic Creatures: Sea Devil
- A4 SJA: Slitheen
- A4 General Struut
Behind the scenes Edit
- Monster Interview: Sontaran
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mon+erma+hics
- Find the: The Dream Lord to win Wraith World - Sarah Jane Adventures audio book
- Big Puzzle: Giant Crossword (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Activity: Draw a Judoon
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a Dalek alarm clock
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Death Rider book, lego games, Astrosaurs books and DSi)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
- Editor: Natalie Barnes
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill was born on 30th November 1874 and died on 24th January 1965 aged 90.
- At the new Doctor Who Experience in London, Justin Richards, Oli Smith and others will be book signing the new Doctor Who 2-in-1 adventure books on Saturday 5 March between 11am and 5pm.
- SPOILER!: Doctor Who Series Six will feature the return of River Song in 1960s America and in a swashbuckling story - a scary pirate captain!
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is a saving of 40% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as mega Who pencil tin with pencil, ruler and eraser.