the magazine for the week beginning 3 March 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who stationery tin (including rubber, ruler and pencil)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: How to delete a Cyberman!
- FACTFILE: Vashta Nerada: Scary Skeletons
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: Victory of the Daleks - Just when the Doctor thought he'd never see them again, the Daleks are back!
Fast Facts Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Pyrovile
Behind the scenes Edit
- See competition winner design from entry to comic strip realisation.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mon+erma+hics
- Find the: Bannakaffalatta to win Ring of Steel Doctor Who audio book
- Big Puzzle: Jigsaw missing pieces match (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a TARDIS Mug from Zeon
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Good, the Bad and the Alien book, Prehistoric Pet Spitz toy, Flat Stanley iPod and book sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
- Competition Winner: Jack Shepherd's monster design featured in this issues comic strip design. A finished model to go on display at the Doctor Who Experience will be revealed next week.
- Editor: Natalie Barnes
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Acting Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Vashta Nerada are also known as "piranhas of the air". The name means "the shadows that melt the flesh".
- SPOILER!: Red Nose Day 2011 (18th March) will include a Doctor Who treat!
Further information Edit
- Three pages this issue (back pages printed upside down) were given over to Pokemon Nintendo DS advertisements.
- There was no subscription offer for this issue nor any insert.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a sixty-three monster sticker pack.