Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||17 March- 21 March 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's "mystery gift" was a reissue of the recent monster pen set or lenticular notebook amongst others.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Space Police! Includes Judoon, Atraxi, Smilers and the Shadow Proclamation.
- FACTFILE: Crazy Gadgets including the Lammasteen Scanner as built in The Lodger
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: Death of the Doctor - The beaky Shansheeth have tricked Sarah Jane Smith into thinking the Doctor is dead ...
Fast Facts Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Saturnyne
- A3 The Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams
- A4 Pandorica Alliance
- A4 Classic Creatures: Moxx of Balhoon
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mons+erma+hics
- Find the: Vashta Nerada to win The Ring of Steel – Doctor Who audio book
- Big Quiz: Which monster are you? (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a Doctor Who projection torch.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Death Riders book, Hot Wheels Rev Ups and Paper Jamz music sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
- COMPETITION: Design a new monster! (following the success of the last competition the winner will again receive four tickets to the Doctor Who Experience, and have their creation featured in the exhibit as a model and in the comic strip adventures.)
- BIG WIN: Underwater Adventure competition including laptop, Xbox 360, Xbox Kinect sensor and game, Samsung underwater digital camera and underwater Casio watch.
- Editor: Natalie Barnes
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Acting Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A Lammasteen scanner was a scanning device built by the Eleventh Doctor when he was stranded on Earth. It's based on the non-technological technology of Lammasteen and helped him work out that the flat upstairs was actually an alien spaceship.
- SPOILER!: Craig (played by James Corden) is returning in Series 6
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 40% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Prisoner Zero grabber!