Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||21 March- 27 April 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Either a TARDIS moneybox or Doctor Who pencil tin set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Who's Who? – get up to speed with Doctor Who!
- THIS WEEK ON TV: The Impossible Astronaut Episode 1
- MEET THE MONSTER PANEL: DWA's Creative quality control crew Cyberleader Krang, Malohkeh, and Ood Sigma
- FACT FILE: NEW ADVENTURES: We Want Answers – Series 5 unanswered questions
Comic content Edit
- The Rage
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Prince William and Kate Middleton
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Beast Below - The Doctor and Amy are trapped by the nasty Smilers. Who will help them?
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
- A3 The Astronaut
- A4 Cyberleader Krang, Malohkeh, and Ood Sigma
- A4 The Doctor
- A4 Look Behind You – Silence Will Fall!
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- BIG WIN (Over £1000 worth of goodies)! : Apple iPad 2, iPod Touch, Nintendo Wii console, £50 iTunes voucher, Wii game Return to Earth, sonic screwdriver Wii remote, 4 downloadable Doctor Who audio stories The Jade Pyramid, The Gemini Contagion, Nuclear Time and The Runaway Train, Christmas DVD special A Christmas Carol, complete Series 5 DVD and Series 5 CD soundtrack. Token 1 to collect.
- Competition Goodies: Sony Cyber-shot digital camera
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
...and what they are most excited about this year!
- Editor: Natalie Barnes – the cliff hanger at the end of episode 6!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing – finding out who the Doctor's wife is!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett – The Silence – super-scary!
- Acting Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Doctor's theme tune! I love it!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Series 6 titles: The Impossible Astronaut, Day of the Moon, The Curse of the Black Spot, The Doctor's Wife, The Rebel Flesh, The Almost People and A Good Man Goes to War.
- SPOILER!: The Impossible Astronaut ...there's a mystery to solve when three envelopes numbered 2, 3 and 4, each containing a date, time and map reference, arrive unsigned. Who has sent them? Who has received the missing number 1? What is the terrible secret the Doctor's friends must never reveal? Who is Canton Everett Delaware the Third? And what does the clue "Space 1969" mean?
- "They're everywhere, all the time. We see them every day. But you have to look behind you."
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% (UK) after six issues for £6.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a deadly Dalek set! – stickers, badges, wallet, pen elastic bands and Dalek pen!