the magazine for the week beginning 19 May 2011.
Free gift Edit
- A Doctor Who paperback book (the first story in the new two story book releases)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Elisabeth Sladen Tribute "Goodbye Sarah Jane" (8 pages)
- TARDIS Scanner: Idris
- PREVIEW: Episode 5: The Rebel Flesh
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (best bits) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- Space File 3: Earth
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, What is going on in a brain?, Hot or not
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Character Building TARDIS play sets , Wallace & Gromit Porridge Blasters)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
...and their favourite SJ memory
- Editor: Natalie Barnes when she meets Rose in School Reunion
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing at her typewriter at the start of K9 and Company
- Production Editor: Liza Millett meeting Jo Grant
- Acting Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter when she gets gunged by an exploding Slitheen
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Doctor was shot at Lake Silencio.
- President Richard Nixon's middle name was Milhous.
- The character of Sarah Jane Smith is one of the longest running characters on British TV, spanning 38 years!
- The Earth is 40,000 km in circumference.
Further information Edit
- This issue's Sarah Jane mini-mag includes a list of all of Sarah Jane's appearances on TV.
- This issue's comic strip features a bow tie designed by reader Lucy Sutton for a competition for this magazine.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a £1 for four issues and a saving of 10% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a bumper pack — notebook, stickers, foil poster, and an Ood or Cyberman mask!