|Cover date:||19 May- 25 May 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- A Doctor Who paperback book (the first story in the new two story book releases)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW: Episode 6: The Almost People
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (best bits) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming The Curse of the Black Spot
- A Silent
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, What is going on in a brain?, Hot or not
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Character Building play figures , Hasbro card games, Britain's Farm Toys, Horrible Histories DVDs, Lego Pirate sets, Zeon's Talking Dalek Clock and Doctor Proctor kits)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
...and what they'd make their Gangers do for them
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Make tea for me. All day.
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Tidy my room
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Bake me lots of lovely cakes
- Acting Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Go to the football with me – we would support the same team!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The name "Ganger" comes from the German word "doppelgänger" roughly meaning "walking double".
- Captain Avery used the Cat Star to navigate.
- Actor Hugh Bonneville grew his own beard for the part of Captain Avery.
- Filming of The Curse of the Black Spot took place aboard a ship called the Fancy in Cornwall. The inside of the ship was built as a set in the Cardiff studios.
Further information Edit
- Four pages at the back of this magazine are printed in reverse and are a promotional advert for the new Donkey Kong Wii game.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a £1 for four issues and a saving of 10% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Time Lord Planner time and space spiral notebook.