the magazine for the week beginning 2 June 2011.
Free gift Edit
- A Time Lord Planner time and space spiral notebook.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: TARDIS design
- MYSTERY: Who is River Song?
Comic content Edit
- Road Rage
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Alfie and Kat from EastEnders
Mega Moments (best bits) Edit
- PREVIEW: Episode 6: The Almost People
Fast Facts Edit
- Space File 4: Mars
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, What is going on in a brain?, Hot or not
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload -featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Zeon's Dalek projection alarm clock, Kung Fu Panda Toys and Lego Space sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
...and who they think River song is
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Captain Jack Harkness
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Honey. It's got to be Joy!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Lady Cassandra – with moisturiser!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Margaret Slitheen!
- Deputy Art Editor: Lee Midwinter A Sycorax!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- In The Doctor's Wife, Idris says that she has stored thirty different TARDIS control rooms.
- "Petrichor" is a word that means "the smell of dust in the air when it rains on a summer evening."
- The planet Mars is roughly half the size of Earth, and has two small moons named Phobos (meaning "fear" and Deimos meaning "panic". It appears red because of its dust covering which is rich in iron.
Further information Edit
- This issue includes a two-page reader's survey with the chance to win a Character Option TARDIS.
- The subscription offer for this issue was £1 for four issues and a saving of 10% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as sonic water squirter!