|Cover date:||16 June- 22 June 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Monster target game
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Gangers: Double Trouble!
Comic content Edit
- Danger Flight
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring alien employment at Wimbledon
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Space:5 Jupiter
Behind the scenes Edit
- Making a Ganger
- With Krislok the Graske
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, What is going on in a brain?, Hot or not
- Find the: The Dream Lord to win Wraith World - Sarah Jane Adventures audio book
- Big Puzzle: Giant Crossword (2 pages)
- Puzzle pages and Quiz (The Almost People)
- Activity: Draw a Silent
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a Dalek alarm clock
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Companion Compendium book and Doctor Who: TARDIS Traveller book, Lego Star Wars Toys, Bloco Primate Toys, Fyaflyz Toys, Pokemon Cards, and Hot Wheels Racing)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
With they think the Doctor has gone
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Raxacoricofallapatorius
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing To the Men's Single Finals at Wimbledon!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Isle of Wight!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki DaviesButlins!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Mulvern!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- When the Daleks first appeared they were powered by static electricity and could only move on the metal floors of their city.
- The Flesh can take on any form to defend itself.
- Graske are red; Groske are blue.
- The prosthetic masks used to create the Flesh could only be used once.
- There were over 10 million Gangers being used in India.
- The planet Jupiter is a giant gas planet (twice the size of all the other planets in the solar system put together), and has at least 63 moons and just 10 hours in each day.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a monster slime set with holo stickers, Silence slinger and Dalek slime Pot!