|Cover date:||23 June- 29 June 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Monster Slime Set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: It's Slime Time – top ten
Comic content Edit
- Dinosaurs in New York!
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Prisoner Zero
Top Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: TARDIS SCANNER: Ood
Behind the scenes Edit
- Making Demon's Run the Kovarian Base
- None this issue.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Slime Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: True or False, Hot or not, hello Sweetie!
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Gemini Contagion Audiobook, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Sets, Astrosaurs books and DSi)
- COMPETITION: Design a new monster! For the Doctor Who Experience (London/Cardiff)
With their favourite slimy moment!
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Jackie and Mickey getting gunged by an exploding Slitheen!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Dalek Sec's horrible tentacles!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Moxx spitting
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies When Melody turns to goo!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Doctor and Amy in whale spew!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Huge congratulations to Adam and Sharon who get married on Thursday 23 June.
- New SJA titles still to be shown are Sky, The Curse of Clyde Langer, and The Man Who Never Was.
- The Ood live on the planet Ood Sphere near to the Sensorites' home planet of Sense Sphere.
- Concept art for Kovarian's Base at Demon's Run was imagined as being dug deep into an asteroid.
Further information Edit
- This was a slime-themed issued.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a DIY Dalek assembly model.