the magazine for the week beginning 7 July 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who Notebook set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Top Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- SPACE FILE: 6: Saturn
Behind the scenes Edit
- Behind the scenes photos captioned!
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: True or False, New Manchester play, Hot or not
- Game: Monster Memory Game! (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies ( Doctor Who: Series 6 Part 1 DVD, Rubiks Race game, Avantia, Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son blu-ray set, Alien Invaders books, Lego Star Wars sets)
With their Doctor Who lookalikes
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Joy
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Luke Rattigan
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Madame Vastra
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Auntie
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Toby Zed
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Crash of the Elysium is a new Doctor Who interactive play from Punchdrunk, a part of the Manchester International Festival running until 17 July and featuring a message from the Eleventh Doctor.
- Sontaran blood is green.
- Sontarans are cloned at a rate of one million every four minutes and stand 1.5 metres tall.
- The Doctor never opens the TARDIS by pulling the door open as instructed!
- Saturn is a giant gas planet 830 times the size of Earth.
- Titan is a moon of Saturn, second largest in the solar system, bigger than the planet Mercury and has its own atmosphere.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted / bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Monster Goodies including Dalek laces, keyring, Cyberman wristband and monster badges.