the magazine for the week beginning 14 July 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Monster Goodies pack including Dalek laces, keyring, Cyberman wristband and monster badges.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Golesterkol Collection
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring the Siren and Commander Strax
Top Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Crime Watch 3: Prisoner Zero
- A3 The Battle of Demons Run
- A4 Dorium Maldovar
- A4 Silurian (Fast Fact!)
- A4 ULTIMATE MONTER COLLECTION: Lazarus creature
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Doctor falling in The Rebel Flesh.
- None this issue.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip:TV Choice Awards, TARDIS Texts!, True or False, Hot or not
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego Harry Potter sets, Turtle Treasures)
With their favourite top Doctor moment this series so far
- Editor: Natalie Barnes When he pulls down the hood of the monk's robe in Demon's Run
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing When he comes into the diner with his special straw.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett When he gets to speak to the TARDIS in The Doctor's Wife!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies When he realises who River Song is!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter When he meets the Siren! Eep!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Silurian civilisation predates humans being evolved by 300 million years.
- Silurian masks allow the wearer to see information from built-in sensors.
- Matt Smith's double for The Rebel Flesh was Gordon.[who?]
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Dalek disc shooter.