the magazine for the week beginning 21 June 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Dalek Disk Shooter
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Missing in Action
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) The Aaagh!prentice spoof
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
- Art Department: Making the Flesh bowl – the Ganger's cloning vat
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Animating old Who, new series writers, True or False, Hello Sweetie!, Hot or not
- Big Puzzle: Giant Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Puzzles, Cars 2 Spy toys)
With their scariest thing about Doctor Who
- Editor: Natalie Barnes the Monsters
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing the scream at the start of the theme music
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Auntie's dress sense
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Weeping Angels of course
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Siren! Waaah!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A Dalek casing allows them to survive in space or under water.
- Captain Avery's galleon was called the Fancy.
- In the 51st and 52nd centuries the Church is a military organisation that mixes warfare with religion.
- The Headless monks are a religious order separate from the Church.
- The word "sarcophagus" comes from the Greek words for "flesh-eating".
- Amy Pond was born in 1989.
- The Scarecrows were brought to life using molecular fringe animation by the Family of Blood.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Doctor Who bag.