the magazine for the week beginning 11 August 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Ood jaw mask and ID badge (has been previously issued)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
- Art Department Secrets: Making Siren's Ship
- None this issue.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Coming back (Silence, Weeping Angels, Cybermen), True or False, Hello Sweetie!, What is going on in a brain?, Hot or not
- Big Puzzle: TARDIS Puzzle (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz (including 2 pages of Spy Kids 4D puzzles)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Moshi Toys)
With their favourite Ood moments
- Editor: Natalie Barnes When Halpen turns into an Ood
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Doctor-Donna surrounded by Ood!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Rose in the Ood canteen!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies When the Doctor jokes with Ood Sigma
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter When the Ood sing to the Tenth Doctor
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Doctor brought about an end to Ood Operations after two hundred years in 4126.
- Sontarans have three fingers and green blood.
- For The Curse of the Black Spot, concept artist Richard Shaun Williams worked from Steve Thompson's script to design the hospital ship from which art director Stephen Nicholas's team built the set.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a bumper monster pack of fourteen amazing gifts.