the magazine for the week beginning 8 September 2011 .
Free gift Edit
- Eleventh Doctor Dress Up Set (including red or blue bowtie, sonic screwdriver, TARDIS key and psychic paper note pad)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW: Episode 10 The Girl Who Waited
Comic content Edit
- Funny Phone Call!
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring a peg-doll and Bernard the Bulldog
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Backstage filming from Let's Kill Hitler
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers,True or False, Hot or not, Hello Sweetie!
- Big Puzzle: Giant Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Hot Wheels sets and Lego games )
With things that scare them at night
- Editor: Natalie Barnes creeking noises in the walls!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Swarms of ants
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Eye-patch people in hatches!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Whatever's lurking under the bed!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter When the bats team up with some snakes and a werewolf.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Seven Keys to Doomsday was a Doctor Who play starring the Daleks that showed at London's Adelphi Theatre for four weeks in 1974.
- "Post-hypnotic suggestion" describes how the Silence control humans.
- The Silurian Madame Vashta lived in Victorian London in 1888.
- Florence Finnegan (a Plasmavore) was wanted for the death of the Child Princess of Padrivole Regency 9.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.75 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a lockable Silent Diary.