the magazine for the week beginning 15 September 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Lockable Silence notebook and pen.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Deadly Mutant
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Prisoner Zero
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- SPACEFILE: 8: Neptune
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, Hot or not, Hello Sweetie!
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (iPod Shuffle and Beast Quest Books and Sonic Screwdriver set)
With their scariest toys
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Porcelain dolls that look like real children!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing My Dapol Mel (in blue)!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Barbie!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Clackers!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Girl's World!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The longest gap between television Doctor Who was the nine years between the TV movie in 1996 and Rose in 2005.
- Rory the Roman stayed guarding Amy Pond for the entire 1,894 years that she was in the Pandorica.
- Concept artist Shaun Williams worked on the interior designs of the Teselecta for Let's Kill Hitler from a script referring it to as "a cross between the Enterprise from Star Trek and a telephone exchange."
- Neptune is sixty times bigger than the Earth and about the same size as Uranus; both Neptune and Uranus appear blue.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Cyberman mask.