the magazine for the week beginning 13 October 2011.
Free gift Edit
- One of two large 3D covered notebooks featuring either a Weeping Angel or the Minotaur on the cover.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Cybermen and Cybermats
- PREVIEW: TV: The Man Who Never Was (given the title of The Man Who Wasn't There)
Comic content Edit
- Dimension Warp
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Tinkle 5000
Mega Moments Edit
- Big Bangs! Top Five - Highlighted moments from Series
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
- A3 A Silent
- A3 Craig Owens and a Cybermat
- A3 Series 6 Monster Squad
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER The Trickster
Behind the scenes Edit
- Backstage filming of Dorium's head in a box
- None this issue.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: True or False, Hot or not, Hello Sweetie!
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego Pharaoh Sets, Astrosaururs books and Amazon voucher)
With their favourite episode before Matt Smith was the Doctor
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Journey's End
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Time and the Rani – it's the story I want!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Human Nature, Midnight, Turn Left
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Blink. Or Midnight. Or The Waters of Mars – help!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Rise of the Cybermen – I was in it!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "You're asking me to defy destiny, causality, the nexus of time itself – for a boy?" Older Amy in The Girl Who Waited
- Winston Churchill was born on 30th November 1874.
- Phase one of a cyber-conversion is cleansing the brain of emotion.
- The department store where the Doctor worked in the story Closing Time was called Sanderson & Grainger.
- The Doctor has yet to go and see the Alignment of Exodor.
Further information Edit
- This issue sees a slight re-design of the contents page, with space now to feature a mega moment photograph, as chosen by readers.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Silent mask and fingers plus an exclusive Kreon figure (?)