the magazine for the week beginning 27 October 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Pack of glow-in-the-dark shapes
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- TARDIS SCANNER: Handbots
Comic content Edit
- Trapped in the Pages of History
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Dorium's head
Mega Moments Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Crime Watch
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming the timey-wimey distress beacon pyramid scenes in The Wedding of River Song
- Matt Smith answers questions from Oakley Junior School
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: The Gunpowder Plot, What's going on in Gantok's brain?, Hot or not, Hello Sweetie!
- Big Quiz: What's your Time Traveller style? (2 pages)
- Activity: Draw the Minotaur (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Morbs Battle sets and Batcave sets )
With there favourite thing about the SJA
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Sonic lipstick! And her cool car!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Trickster. He calls everyone by their full names, which shows manners!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Graske and the Groske!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Clyde, when he gets gunged!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The bit with the Doctor, Sarah and Jo on the planet was very romantic ...
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Legs! Still got legs, good. Arms! Hands! Ooh, and lots of fingers!" The Doctor in The End of Time Part Two
- Handbots were found on the planet Apalapucia where they cared for people infected with the one-day Chen-7 plague.
- Matt Smith's birthday is October 28th.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a 3D Notebook, 3D glasses and a Who pencil.