Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||10 November- 16 November 2011|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Paint-you-own Dalek kit.
Information / Fact file Edit
Comic content Edit
- Air Force Gone
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring the Forest of Cheem and a Minotaur.
Mega Moments (Photo feature) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming the Headless Monks
- None this issue.
Fast Facts (collectible fact-files) Edit
- Crimewatch #8: The Daleks
Other Features Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: What's New, True or False, Hot or not!
- Big Puzzle: Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- A Day in the Life of ... Leader of the Thirteenth Cyber Fleet
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego and Ben 10 DVD's, and Moshi Clay Buddies)
With their favourite Doctor's hats!
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Stetson! Stetsons are cool!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Second Doctor's Scotch hat!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Fez!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Second Doctor's bobble hat!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Top hat and tails. That's smart!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "That most certainly is the Doctor, and he is most certainly dead." Canton in The Impossible Astronaut
- Matt Smith wins the 2011 Scream Award for Best Sci-Fi Actor.
- The original (Black and white) Daleks seen on TV in The Dead Planet were steel coloured with blue bumps.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 25% (six months for £49.99) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted / bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a[statement unclear]