Free gift Edit
- Bumper Pack includes a double sided board game, advent calendar and a monster games set comprising spinner, dice, maze counters and mini-pinball.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER: Pig slave
Behind the scenes Edit
- Backstage filming of the Stormcage facility
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: What's new - DVD Box-set extras, What's going on in a Silent's Brain?, Hot or not!
- Big Puzzle: Giant Suduko (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Day trip to London and steam train adventure.)
- Readers Offer: 25% discount of personalised Doctor Who cards from funkypigeon.com
With the character they would most like to chat to on the phone
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Joy – we could chat about eyewear fashions!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Yvonne Hartman – we'd discuss pensions.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Doctor – but only on free weekend calls, because he talks too much!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Captain Jack – I'd ask to borrow his coat for winter.
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Silurians, to talk about celeriac.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "The House is all around you, my sweets. You are standing on him." Auntie in The Doctor's Wife
- The first Sontaran on television was Commander Jingo Linx in The Time Warrior.
- On a secret mission in a war against the Rutan Host, Field Major Kaarsh had a three-fingered hand in Guy Fawkes' plot to blow up Parliament.
- The Stormcage facility was filmed at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
- Breakfast cereal Cheerios first went on sale in 1941.
Further information Edit
- Destination is a new feature that looks at events in the real world and the Whoniverse.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 25% (six months for £49.99) (UK).
- Subscribers received a letter explaining a change in publisher's name from BBC to Immediate Media Company London.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a mobile phone kit (phone sock, lanyard and screen wipe).