the magazine for the week beginning 1 December 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Mobile phone set (comprising screen wipe, cover and lanyard)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: How to survive an alien invasion.
- FACTFILE: TARDIS SCANNER: peg dolls
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- None this issue
Fast Facts Edit
- (See ULTIMATE DALEK COLLECTION)
- A3 Jennifer Ganger Monster
- A4 The Doctor
- A4 TARDIS SCANNER: peg doll
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK COLLECTION: The Emperor Dalek
Behind the scenes Edit
- Sneaky Secrets of the Doctor's Wife.
- MY DAY: Dorium Maldovar
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: What's new, Ask the Minotaur, Ha Ha Ha!, Hot or not
- Big Puzzle: Giant Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Draw this: Sontaran
- Puzzle page and Ultimate Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Big Competition Daily Goodies (Doctor Who Silurian Lab, 100 Doctor Who Postcards from Time and Space, Radio-controlled Dalek Ironside, iPod Shuffle, Eleven Doctors Collector set, Doctor Who The Official Annual 2012 and a ride-in Dalek.)
- Readers Offer: 25% discount of personalised Doctor Who cards from funkypigeon.com
With Doctor Who characters that they would like to have as a penfriend
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Doctor – because he's the coolest!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Francine Jones – for obvious reasons
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Mother Doomfinger – she's the queen of the words!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies River Song – so we can a girly giggle over our diaries.
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Siren, so I can write her love letters.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Will you stop making tea! I want you to leave!" Alex in Night Terrors.
- Acetic acid – found in vinegar and pickled foods – makes the Slitheen explode.
- In Let's Kill Hitler the Teselecta turns into five different people.
- The junkyard TARDIS was designed by Blue Peter competition winner Susannah Leah from over 2,000 entries.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 25% (6 months for £49.99) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted / bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as an enormous monster pen.