the magazine for the week beginning 9 February 2012.
Free gift Edit
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Photo Story (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- TIME LINE: Silurian
Fast Facts Edit
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK Dalek Sec Hybrid
Behind the scenes Edit
- Backstage secrets of the best bedroom in the world from The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: News, Hot or not,
- Big Puzzle: Giant Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- FUN STUFF: Monster Dates
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- COMPETITION: Design a gadget for the Doctor that will be used in a future comic strip.
- Competition Goodies (Character Building Dalek Factory Set )
With their monster Valentine dates
- Editor: Natalie Barnes A Silent – they look so good in a suit.
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing A Handbot – as it has no mouth, I'd eat its dinner too!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Minotaur – I like a monster with a healthy appetite.
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies A Hath – they have an endless supply of "bubbly".
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter A Silurian – I love lizards!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Well? I'm not going to hug first...!" Amy Pond in the The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- A new PS3 and PS Vita computer game is released in March 2012 called The Eternity Clock.
- Former Doctor Who and SJA boss Russell T Davies has written a new series for CBBC called Aliens and Wizards.
- The Impossible Astronaut was originally to be called The Year of the Moon.
- In 1881, Vastra battled and ate mummies (The Brilliant Book of Doctor Who 2011).
- The Eleventh Doctor found his greatest fear in Room 11 in the The God Complex.
- Script details for the bedroom featured in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, written by Steven Moffat, included a long list of seventeen things – missing seem to include a foot spa, game of Cluedo and a yellow fort (but they could be hidden away).
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Silence document folder, sketch pad and pencils.