Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||16 February- 22 February 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Silence document folder, Sketch pad and 3 pencils
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: The Doctor's many names and what he's been called.
- FEATURE: Monsters most embarrassing moments!
- Matt Smith's EPISODE GUIDE 2: Day of the Moon
Comic content Edit
Photo Story (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- TIMELINE: Dorium Maldovar
Fast Facts Edit
- TARDIS SCANNER: Minotaur
- A3 Let's Kill Hitler
- A4 Rory Williams, Amy Pond and The Doctor
- FAST FACT: Minotaur
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Autons
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: News, Hot or not,
- Big Puzzle: What sort of Dalek are you? (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Character Options Eleven Doctors set)
With their Time Lord name as decided by the first two letters of their name, birthplace, mum's name and surname
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Najlgiba
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Paglmala
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Libalmi
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Nichjida
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Omega, Oh wait, no, he's from The Three Doctors.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Who's River Song?" River Song in Let's Kill Hitler.
- Both Matt Smith and Karen Gillan won Drama Performance prizes at the National Television Awards.
- Both the Daleks and the Draconians know the Doctor by the name of the Oncoming Storm.
- The Second Doctor was the first to use the name of John Smith.
- The Eleventh Doctor once told a spaceship in Colchester that his name was "Captain Troy Handsome."
- For filming at Greystark Hall in Day of the Moon, the location used was called Troy House.
- The Minotaur was a prisoner who fed on faith from those around him that were pulled from all over time and space.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Deadly Dalek Set (featuring ball, keyring, stamp, magnet, puffy stickers and badge).