the magazine for the week beginning 1 March 2012.
Free gift Edit
- Pack of Doctor Who: Monster Invasion cards and a Grow Your Own Cyberman
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: River Song's Diary Episode 9: Night Terrors and Episode 10: The Girl Who Waited
- Matt Smith's EPISODE GUIDE 5: The Rebel Flesh
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe - The Eleventh Doctor survives an explosion in space.
Fast Facts Edit
- A3 The God Complex
- A4 Captain Avery and his Crew
- A4 Rory Williams
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK COLLECTION: Dalek Supreme
Behind the scenes Edit
- Doctor Who Guest Stars
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: New Series News, Hot or Not,
- Big Puzzle: Alien Adventure Wordpuzzle (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego's DC Super Heroes, Camcorder and Illusionolgy book.)
With their favourite Doctor's hat and why
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Stetson that Craig gave him. He does look pretty cool in it!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The pirate hat from the The Curse of the Black Spot because it's "fancy", oo-ar!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Fourth Doctor's floppy fedora!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The top hat in Let's Kill Hitler – it's so dashing!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Doctor's fez – I'd love to see it back!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "You are authorised. Your existence will continue." An Anti-Body in Let's Kill Hitler.
- Rory Williams was a Roman Auton between 102 AD and 1996.
- At school Rory Williams lied about being in a rock band to explain a bad haircut.
- Amy Pond was quarantined and trapped in an alternative timeline for thirty-six years.
- The Eleventh Doctor has size 10 broad feet.
- Cho-Je helped the Third Doctor's regeneration along.
- Simon Greenall, who played Mr Skinner, is the voice of Aleksandr the meerkat. Simples!
- The Dalek Supreme was first seen in Planet of the Daleks in 1973.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was 4 issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (13 issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Geronimo Kit (Mask, Keyring, Sonic and badge).