|Cover date:||19 April - 25 April 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Nine-piece stationery set (including giant clip, pencil, pen, eraser, Dalek notepad, ruler and three monster bands)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Sonic screwdriver
- FEATURE: New Series 7 teasers
- Matt Smith's EPISODE GUIDE 11: The God Complex
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- None this issue
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Regeneration – The Ninth Doctor
- A3 FIRST ENCOUNTERS: First Doctor and Cybermen in The Tenth Planet 1965
- A4 FAST FACT: Gangers
- A4 Eleventh Doctor and Craig Owens
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK COLLECTION Classic Dalek Emperor
Behind the scenes Edit
- Making the Silurians
- Gangers Buzzer and Jennifer answer readers questions
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Illustrated Search and Find (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Emerald Atlas books and iPod touch sets, Doctor Who: Monster Invasion trading card complete sets )
With their fav bits of the new trailer
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Lovely Ben Browder from Stargate!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Dalek eye coming out of the ground!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Doctor on a horse – yee ha!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Amy waving a gun about!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter The Cybermen! What? There aren't any?
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Have we done Jim the Fish yet?" TBC
- Monday 23rd April 2012 would have been William Shakespeare's 448th birthday.
- Actress Karen Gillan is terrified of things that buzz and fly.
- The Doominator featured in this issue's comic story was the winning entry in the magazines' Design a Monster Competition from Lucy Robinson.
- The sonic screwdriver first appeared in Fury from the Deep (1968), where the Second Doctor used it to open the casing on a pipeline.
- The Eleventh Doctor's sonic screwdriver, grown by the TARDIS, has the telepathic ability to do what is thought about by the holder.
- Actor Spencer Wilding is two metres tall and has played both the Minotaur in The God Complex and the Wooden King in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- Silurians Alaya, Restac and Madame Vastra are all played by actress Neve McIntosh.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as An Angel Attack Set (Pen, wallet, rubber bands and creepy yo-yo).