Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
the magazine current from 26 April 2012 to 2 May 2012.
Free gift Edit
- An Angel Attack stationery set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- Photo story: Ood Adventures
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Regeneration – The Tenth Doctor
- A3 FIRST ENCOUNTERS: Ninth Doctor and the Slitheen (Aliens of London, 2005)
- A4 Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams
- A4 Rory Williams and Amy Pond
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER The Empty Child
Behind the scenes Edit
- Monster Invasion: Aliens at the Official Doctor Who Convention in Cardiff.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Joke, Hot or Not
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Brotherband Book and DS, Character Building's Cyberman Conversion Chamber Playset, and Doctor Who Boardgame)
With what they would dress up as at a Doctor Who convention
- Editor: Natalie Barnes A minotaur in a lovely Scottish kilt
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Empress of the Racnoss. And I'd go there by bus.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Mother Doomfinger. And I'd fly there on my broomstick. Wah ha ha!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies A Hath. And I'd swim across Cardiff Bay to get there.
- Writer: Craig Donaghy A Cyberman! Just like my friend Lee once dressed as in Rise of the Cybermen.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "I can't save you from the monsters. Only you can!" - Eleventh Doctor in Night Terrors.
- Matt Smith's favourite Dalek is the original 1960s Dalek. Matt also revealed he finds the early Cyberman more creepy.
- Titles considered for Closing Time included Everything Must Go, Carry On Lodging and Three Cybermen and a Baby.
- Actress Lynda Baron, who played Val in Closing Time, also appeared as Captain Wrack in Enlightenment (1983).
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.75 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a surprise mini-monster battle army pack, bumper sticker sheet and a packet of Moshi Monster Stickers.