the magazine for the week beginning 17 May 2012.
Free gift Edit
- TARDIS tin stationery set with pencil, eraser and ruler.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Series 7 snippets
- CREATURE FEATURE: General Staal best bits of Victory of the Daleks
- FACT FILE: Things that scare the Doctor.
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- PHOTO FEATURE: The life of a Cyberman
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Doctor's Companions – Josephine Grant
- A3 FIRST ENCOUNTERS: Fourth Doctor and Zygons in Terror of the Zygons (1975)
- A4 Silent and the Eleventh Doctor
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK: Dalek Strategist
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Joke, Hot or Not,
- Big Puzzle: Match Ups (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Monster Invasion) Card sets and Lego Cars sets and Doctor Who Board Game)
With what they fear!
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Feet
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Chickens and wet washing. Same as Mrs Twinkle.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett World cheese shortage!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Moths – horrible flappy things! Brrrrrrrr!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Skeletons and clowns. Imagine a skeleton clown! Eek!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Oh, don't get sentimental, it's just a robot." Amy Pond in The Girl Who Waited.
- Former companions Janet Fielding (Tegan), Louise Jameson (Leela) and Katy Manning (Jo Grant) feature in a BBC Four documentary about BBC Television Centre.
- Lothian and Borders Police are selling twenty-two police boxes with sloped roofs and weighing 2,000 kg.
- Series 7 will build up to the fiftieth anniversary of Doctor Who.
- The First Doctor once said that there was nothing to fear but fear itself.
- By 2010 former companion Jo Grant had seven children and twelve grandchildren with another on the way.
- Cybermats have appeared in four television stories: Tomb of the Cybermen, The Wheel in Space, Revenge of the Cybermen and Closing Time.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Dalek Money Box.