|Cover date:||24 May - 30 May 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Dalek money box and make it Cyberman cube.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FEATURE: Dalek School (alien school reports)
- FAST FACTS: River Song
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- None this issue
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Donna Noble
- A3 FREAKY FIRST ENCOUNTERS: Seventh Doctor and Haemovores in The Curse of Fenric (1989)
- A4 River Song
- A4 FAST FACT: The Silence
- A4 Geronimo!
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Cybershade
Behind the scenes Edit
- Dangerous stunts
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Quiz: (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (iPad 2 and Lego Dino sets and a Doctor Who boardgame)
With what they would learn at Dalek School
- Editor: Natalie Barnes How to rule the galaxy!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing How to climb stairs
- Production Editor: Liza Millett My Rels times tables!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies How to exterminate ruthlessly!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Learning how to time jump would be handy for winning the Lottery!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "We crashed the camper van." Amy Pond in Amy's Choice.
- Matt Smith's full name is Matthew Robert Smith and he was born in Northampton.
- The Chen-7 plague on the planet Apalapucia was deadly to those with two hearts.
- River Song's diary included pictures of all the Doctors.
- Donna Noble had a typing speed of a hundred words per minute.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a squirty sonic screwdriver.