Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||31 May - 6 June 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Squirty sonic screwdriver
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Alien Invasions of Earth
- FACTFILE: Companions who weren't
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (story told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Captain Jack Harkness
- A3 FREAKY FIRST ENCOUNTERS: Second Doctor and Yeti in The Abominable Snowmen (1967)
- A4 Exterminate
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK The Lone Dalek
Behind the scenes Edit
- Art Team designs for greatest gizmos
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Dalek Hororscope, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Horrible Histories / DVD player sets, redakai Championship setand a Doctor Who boardgame)
With their most liked to text characters
- Editor: Natalie Barnes A Cyberman to ask for an upgrade!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing I'd text Mrs Tinkle and invite her round to watch Corrie!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Doctor – just to find out where he is!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies I'd text the Werewolf so we could howl with laughter!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I'd text the Smilers some smileys.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Look at the detail on that cheese plant." Eleventh Doctor in The God Complex.
- River Song will appear in the new series in 2012.
- The Art Department which builds all the props often have only a few words to go on from a script e.g. "futuristic chess board, large scary device, wrist unit, technical apparatus." The Doctor's sonic cane was described as having a silvery top "which extends exactly like the sonic screwdriver" (and makes the same noise).
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as an expandable Dalek disc.