the magazine for the week beginning 7 June 2012.
Free gift Edit
- Collapsible Dalek spinner.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Space traffic (coolest spaceships)
- FEATURE: Creature Feature – Restac reviews The Girl Who Waited
- Matt Smith's EPISODE GUIDE 6: The Almost People
Comic content Edit
Photo Story (favourite told as a photo-feature) Edit
- The Madman in a HAT! (the Eleventh Doctor's headwear)
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Sarah Jane Smith
- A3 FREAKY FIRST ENCOUNTERS: Sixth Doctor and Sil in Vengeance on Varos (1985)
- A4 Sontar-Ha!
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Plasmavore
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming the Tenth Doctor's Regeneration.
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or
- Big Puzzle: (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Whats on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition: Draw a spacecraft
- Competition Goodies (Helicopter and soccer table and Lego Ninjago sets and a Doctor Who boardgame)
With an alien spaceship of their choice
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Starship Titanic – but a version that definitely wouldn't crash!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing I would like the Rani's TARDIS!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett I would like the SS Madame de Pompadour – complete with horse!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies One of their dinky little Sontaran spheres – great for parking!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I would love a Dalek saucer – without the Daleks and some comfy chairs!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Got my spaceship, got my boys." TBC
- The Minotaur had been praised by Catkind and Sontarans.
- The Androzani trees on Tree Farm 457 grew a wooden ship capable of travelling through time and space.
- The Hesperus was a Vinvocci salvage ship with lasers that could blast meteors.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- Because of Bank Holiday arrangements, subscribers received this issue on Saturday June 2nd.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as badge, stickers, Rivers diary notebook, invisible pen and revealer.