Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||21 June - 27 June 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- One of two (previously issued) Dalek pencil and topper sets and a packet of Deadly 60 trading cards.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: The Good Ood Guide
- FACTFILE: Costume changes of the Eleventh Doctor
- FAST FACTS: Psychic paper
- FEATURE: Creature Feature – Scarecrow reviews Night Terrors
- Matt Smith's EPISODE GUIDE 6: The Almost People
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Leela
- A3 Don't Blink: Weeping Angel
- A4 The Vampires of Venice
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Thomas Kincade Brannigan
Behind the scenes Edit
- Script to Screen competition winner Good as Gold
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: (2 pages) Find the TARDIS amongst the Daleks
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Draw a new costume for the Doctor
- Competition Goodies (Microfigure sets and Character Building Cyberman Conversion Chamber and Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle )
With what their servant Ood would do for them
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Bake me cakes!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing I am in Friends of the Ood! I wouldn't have one! Outrageous!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Bring me cheese and crackers!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Clean out the budgie cage and teach them to sing Ood songs!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Teach me how to deal with red-eye
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Follow that TARDIS!" Eleventh Doctor in The Doctor's Wife.
- Psychic paper has been used to receive messages from the Face of Boe, River Song and George the Tenza.
- Psychic paper was used by Time Agents.
- Leela's eyes changed from brown to blue after seeing a Rutan ship explode.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Time Lord wallet.