|Cover date:||19 July - 25 July 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Dalek Trainer bag, sticker sheet and set of four badges.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Mini- monsters!
- FAST FACTS: TARDIS key
- FEATURE: Creature Feature – Dorium Maldovar reviews Partners in Crime
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Susan Foreman
Behind the scenes Edit
- Reinventing the Sontarans
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Seek and find (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Alien Jailbreak sets, Turbo Snake and Plush TARDIS )
- Editor: Natalie Barnes
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Writer: Craig Donaghy
- Designer: Phil White
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "So you've seen them. But you don't remember them." Canton Delaware in Day of the Moon.
- The flesh eating skulls of the Seventh Transept were donations given to the Headless monks.
- The Moxx of Balhoon moved around on an anti-gravity platform.
- The Eighth Doctor kept a spare key in a small hole above the P in "Police Box" on the TARDIS.
- There are huge plans for the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who next year.
Further information Edit
- With a mini theme (monsters, posters, etc), this issue came in a mini pocket size measuring only 14.5 x 19.5 cm.
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Doctor Who playing cards and Doctor Who Monster Invasion trading cards.