|Cover date:||26 April - 9 May 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- One of two stencil notebook TARDIS designs with pencil, giant double sized TARDIS poster part 1, Merlin sticker album and packet of stickers. This issue also included a Character Options collectible 5” action figure poster.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- The Carrionites
Comic content Edit
- The Skrawn Inheritance (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Parting of the Ways - Featuring the Doctor arriving to rescue Rose Tyler and meeting the Emperor Dalek
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 26: Plasmavore
Adventure Preview (Photofeature) Edit
- A3 "Evolution of the Daleks" - montage featuring Dalek Sec
- A4 "I saw a WITCH!" Martha in TV: The Shakespeare Code - montage featuring The Doctor and Martha Jones
- A4 "You are not ALONE!" Face of Boe in Gridlock - montage featuring The Doctor and Face of Boe
- A4 "I like to STIR things up!" The Doctor in TV: The Infinite Quest - The Doctor and Martha Jones
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Monstrous Mistakes Pizza delivery boy mistaken for a slab! (By Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Juddon to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Time Agent Upload!
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art
- Make It: Face of Boe mask.
- Fun Stuff: Two-page illustrated 'moonscape' spread. Find the straws. Incidentally features a Clanger!
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Runaway Bride DVD's, Grizzly Tales books and Captain Zoom DVD's
- Also listing: and their favourite bit of Smith and Jones
- Editor: Moray Laing, Martha reaction to the TARDIS
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Doctor's radiation jig!
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Meeting Martha!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Martha!
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The rain goes up
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Juddoon
- Words by Mother Doomfinger, ha-hee-hee-ha-ha!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled or Mother Doomfinger will be very cross!"
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan reserves the right to blow raspberries at any wrong answers!"
- The Carrionites use shape and words to channel energy.
- Words of Power: "The light of Shadmoch's hollow moon doth shine on to a point in space betwixt Dravidian shores and linear 5930167.02 and strikes the fulsome grove of Rexel Four coradiating crystal activate!"
- The Judoon were hired to hunt down Florence Finnegan after she murdered the Child Princess of Padrivole Regency Nine.
- The Sycorax have seriously bad breath.
- The Earths moon is as old as the Earth, 4.6 billion years old and 238,900 miles away.
- The Christmas Invasion was the first new episode to premiere on a Sunday.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a higher than usual cover price of £2.50 (UK).
- Also includes two-page readers survey.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is one of two sets of inflatable monsters, either Dalek Sec and Ood or Cybermen and Sycorax.