Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||2 August - 8 August 2012|
|Format:||48 full colour pages stapled (including a 12 page puzzle pull-out)|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Pencils, pen, yo-yo bouncy ball and Ultra rare Doctor Who Monster Invasion Ultimate trading card AND one of two pencil Tin sets.
- This issue also had a bonus 14 page pull-out Monster Mind-bender puzzle section
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Mickey Smith
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Quiz (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- Monster Texts: What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (ipad and Wimpy kid goodies and Plush TARDIS )
...and how they would avoid death by Dalek
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Squish some mashed potato over their eye and then spin them around!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Travel with the Doctor!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett I would pretend to go mad, like Caan, and become an abomination!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies I'd hide in a cupboard under the stairs!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I'd team up with Cybermen and then escape as they were being blasted!
- Designer: Phil White Confuse them with electronic music on my phone!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "If there's one thing I can't stand it's an unpunctual alien attack." Eleventh Doctor in Vincent and the Doctor.
- Both the Tenth Doctor and the Eleventh Doctor have been injured by Dalek weapons and the Fourth Doctor by an uncased Dalek.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- The 14 page puzzle pull-out was printed on a less glossy, lower grade paper.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a "Heroes" OR "Villains" stationery set of folder, pencils, notebook AND two packs of Doctor Who Monster Invasion trading cards.