the magazine for the week beginning 16 August 2012.
Free gift Edit
- A Monster set including Silent magnet, bubble stickers, Sontaran stamper, Silurian badge, bouncy ball, Cyber head keyring AND a packet of Doctor Who Monster Invasion trading cards.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Who's Who (Series Seven)
- POCKET SCIENCE FAST FACTS: Vortex manipulator
- FUN FEATURE: Creature Feature – Master reviews Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Amy Pond
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Plan your own Doctor Who Adventure (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies ( and Plush TARDIS )
- Competition: Design a spaceship
With the adventure they would like to have with the Doctor
- Editor: Natalie Barnes I want to go see the dinosaurs!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Fighting Autons in Ancient Rome!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett A war of words with the Carrionites!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies I'd go back to the discovery of New Zealand so I could see a live moa!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I'd like to visit the future and fight robots. Or clowns. Or robot clowns!
- Designer: Phil White See Devils on the Titanic.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Anywhere you want, any time you want. One condition: it has to be amazing." Eleventh Doctor in The Eleventh Hour.
- Unlike the TARDIS, a vortex manipulator uses the energy from the Time Vortex to bounce between time zones.
- The Gelth lost their bodies in the Time War.
Further information Edit
- The centre page poster pullout is an advertisement poster for Lego Monster Fighters.
- The prize for the Design a Spaceship competition was for a clay model to be made and put on display at the Doctor Who Experience (London/Cardiff) and an appearance in the Doctor Who Adventures comic story.
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Dalek Attack Set comprising Dalek keyring, Bouncy Ball and a paint your own Dalek.