|Cover date:||30 August - 5 September 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- A Monster (20 piece) army battle pack
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- FUN FEATURE: Doctor DIY improvements
- Big Puzzle: board game (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- Activity: Episode scorecard
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Trash Pack and Worm World sets and Plush TARDIS )
..what type of Dalek they'd be
- Editor: Natalie Barnes An Ironside. I love tea!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson A rainbow coloured one!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett A Strategist. I do love a schedule!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies A Drone because I do go on ...
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Dalek Sec Hybrid. That guy was crazy!
- Designer: Phil White Being the Special Weapons Dalek would be a blast!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "You owe Casanova a chicken." Rory Williams in The Vampires of Venice.
- Daleks were once a species called Kaleds.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.75 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Doctor dress-up set with red or blue bow-tie, TARDIS key, sonic screwdriver and psychic paper.