|Cover date:||6 September - 12 September 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Doctor Dress-up Set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Mixed-up Episode Titles! Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Dalek Quiz (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment chosen by a reader
- Activity: Episode scorecard
- Activity: How to be the Doctor (2 pages)
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Monsuno Core and The Pirates DVD and player set and Doctor Who Plush TARDIS )
What they would do with a pet dinosaur
- Editor: Natalie Barnes I'd get a eodromaeus so he could be pals with my dog.
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson I'd ride a triceratops to the shops.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett I'd have a velociraptor as a guard dog.
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies I'd like a T-rex to frighten the cats off my garden.
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I'd get a couple of pterodactyls to fly me away on holiday.
- Designer: Phil White I'd take a diplodocus to the park and play hide and seek
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Bad combo – no sense of humour and that chin." Oswin in Asylum of the Daleks.
- In The Evil of the Daleks the Emperor Dalek's guard had black domes and blue spheres.
- Actor Richard E Grant voiced a Ninth Doctor in the webcast animation Scream of the Shalka and he played a version of the Doctor in the Comic Relief special The Curse of Fatal Death in 1999.
- The Dalek telepathic link is called the Path Web.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a copy of The Ultimate Monster Guide and a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Build-Your-Own TARDIS.