the magazine for the week beginning 27 September 2012.
Free gift Edit
- A massive TARDIS wipboard and packet of Deadly 60 trading cards
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Who-doku! (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- Activity: Episode scorecard
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (signed Eleventh Doctor Collectable Figure, NASA space gear sets and Doctor Who Plush TARDIS )
Their favourite Series 7 quote
- Editor: Natalie Barnes "Well somebody's clearly never been to Scotland."
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson "What sort of a man doesn't carry a trowel?"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett "Has someone been peaking at my Christmas list?"
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies "I'm a Sagittarius. Probably."
- Writer: Craig Donaghy "Who's scared? Geronimo!"
- Designer: Phil White "Souffles? Against the Daleks?"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "If Fred Perry could see me now ... he'd probably ask for his shorts back" Eleventh Doctor in The Power of Three.
- Companions Amy Pond and Rory Williams have been the longest running companions since the series' return in 2005.
- A UNIT base below the Tower of London used to be a prison for traitors.
- Kate Stewart's father was Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart aka the Brigadier.
Further information Edit
- This issues four centre pages were a collectible poster checklist and advertisement for Star Wars Fighter Pods.
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.75 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a build your own Cyberman.