|Cover date:||11 October - 17 October 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- A sonic pen and colouring pencils.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: Series 7: The Eleventh Doctor's bravest moments.
- POCKET SCIENCE: The Mysterious Black Cubes
- FUN FEATURE: Creature Feature – Malohkeh reviews Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- DATA DOWNLOAD: Brian Williams
- A3 Eleventh Doctor and the Daleks magazine cover.
- A4 Oswin Oswald
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER The Gunslinger
Behind the scenes Edit
- Series 7 behind-the-scenes shots
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, This Week in Who History, Joke, Hot or Not.
- Big Puzzle: Seek and find (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Spin Mania, Wild Science sets and Doctor Who Plush TARDIS )
Best Series 7 Doctor moments
- Editor: Natalie Barnes "Who do you think" killed all the Daleks?
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Riding a Triceratops in space <sic>
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Running away from Pterodactyls!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Asking for tea ("the strong stuff") in the Mercy saloon
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Talking "horse" with Susan!
- Designer: Phil White cornered by the Daleks.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Whoa, Chuckle Brothers, lighten up, would ya?!" Amy Pond in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.
- The Doctor first encountered the Cybermen on 15 October 1966 in part 2 of The Tenth Planet.
- The Time Lord Corsair was a female during one of his regenerations.
- There were originally some fifty dinosaur species on the Silurian space ark.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Weeping Angel Mask and claws and a packet of Deadly 60 trading cards,