Free gift edit
- Monster spinners and pencil set.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) edit
Comic content edit
Fast Facts edit
- DATA DOWNLOAD!: John Riddell
Behind the scenes edit
Also featuring edit
- * Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, This Week in Who History, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: WordSearch (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moments
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Jigsaw)
- Competition: Design and draw a gadget for the Doctor to be modellled for display at the Doctor Who Experience (London/Cardiff) and be featured in a future comic strip.
...favourite use of a sonic
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Making a Cybermat implode
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Luring a fog fish on Ember
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Disabling the Crusader 50's annoying entertainment system
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Using it as a microphone
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Saving River's consciousness
- Designer: Phil White Scaring a Sea Devil by detonating mines
Hidden Away / Facts edit
- WHO SAID: "He is too skinny for words! You give him a hug, you get a paper cut!" Donna Noble in The Sontaran Stratagem.
- Along with Series 7 props, the Doctor Who Experience (London/Cardiff) also features cement prints of Matt Smith and Steven Moffat.
- The Doctor's latest sonic screwdriver has psychic interface, making its controls easier to use.
- In 1946, Rory Williams adopted a child with Amelia Pond; they called him Anthony Brian Williams.
- John Riddell was an African big game hunter.
Further information edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is 4 issues for £1 and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted;
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a time travellers' kit comprising iron on badges, shoelaces and Dalek Badge.