Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||22nd November - 28 November 2012|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who Advent Calendar and variant Mystery gifts
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, This Week in Who History, Mixed-up Episode Titles, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Seek and find (2 pages)
- Time Lord Training Quiz
- Activity: Make Your Own Dalek Prime Minister
- Doctor Who Birthday True or False Quiz
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Men in Black 3 Blu-Ray and Player, F1 race stars game and Xbox and Doctor Who Calendar 2013 and Doctor Who 2013 Diary )
Who world most wanting to visit
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Barcelona
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The planet of the Ood
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Gallifrey
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Raxacofallapatorius
- Writer: Craig Donaghy The Lost Moon of Poosh
- Designer: Phil White Vortis
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Shut up, you ridiculous oaf!" Madge Arwell in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- Forty-nine years ago the Doctor first appeared on television in An Unearthly Child.
- On the Fields of Trenzalore, the question "Doctor who?" will cause the fall of the Silence and the fall of the Eleventh!
- The Minotaur is related to the Nimon.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a paint your own TARDIS model and paints.