|Cover date:||24 May - 6 June 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issues free gift is one of two sets featuring either Judoon or Ood with stickers, 4 holo-badges and a facemask and the final part of the giant double-sided TARDIS poster.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- The Cult of Skaro
Comic content Edit
- The Green, the Bad and the Ugly (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 28: Martha Jones
Adventure Preview (Photofeature) Edit
Adventure Guide (also including Behind-the-Scenes Confidential feature) Edit
- A3 Human Nature - montage featuring Scarecrows
- A4 "We're on the MOON!" Martha Jones in TV: Smith and Jones - montage featuring the Doctor and Martha Jones on the moon
- A4 "WAAAAAAAR!" - montage featuring the Doctor, Martha Jones and Carrionite
- A4 "EXTERMINATE!" - featuring the Cult of Skaro
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy play Hoopla with a Judoon's horns! (by Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere a Judoon spaceship to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Time Agent Upload!
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Series 3 DVD's, PS2 Atom Games, UNO extreme games.
Also listing: and their favourite bit of Gridlock
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Macra terror!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, The motorway hymn!
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Boe Bursting out
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Milo and Cheem
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Senate full of skeletons
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, The kittens
- Office Cat Nun: Novice Hame, Brannigan!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled "or the Macra might snap at you!"
- Frau Clovis: "Whatever you do, don't try to bribe the Duke of Manhattan as he is not open to bribery ...."
- The very first Daleks were created by Davros on the planet of Skaro, a planet that was destroyed by the Doctor.
- The set for Totally Doctor Who is next door to the TARDIS interior set.
- There were only 50 extras used to film the crowd scenes in The Shakespeare Code, which was originally going to be called Love's Labours Won.
- Doctor Who was the first TV drama to be allowed to film in the Globe Theatre.
- In The Shakespeare Code, Lynley had such a big beard as it hid the water pipes needed to make him look like he was drowning.
- Louise Page designed the Tenth Doctor's costume but David Tennant choose the shoes!
- Sycorax don't have skin.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is given as four separate sticker sheet sets.