the magazine for the week beginning 28 December 2012.
Free gift Edit
- All new Dalek Battle pack with a packet of Doctor Who: Monster Invasion (trading cards)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- DATA DOWNLOAD: Clara Montague
Behind the scenes Edit
- The new TARDIS set
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Need to Know, This Week in Who History, Mixed-up Episode Titles, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Maze (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Series 7 Part 1 DVD and Xbox set, Lego Star Wars sets and Doctor Who Calendar 2013 and Doctor Who Diary 2013|Diary) )
New Year Resolutions
- Editor: Natalie Barnes To watch The Five Doctors
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson To figure out Clara's identity
- Production Editor: Liza Millett To ride a horse called Susan
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies To start the "Bring back the Hath" campaign
- Writer: Craig Donaghy To wear more fezzes
- Designer: Phil White To watch all my fave episodes before the 50th Anniversary!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Second Doctor battled robot Yeti controlled by the Great Intelligence in Tibet in 1935.
- In 1930s New York, River Song adopted the name Melody Malone.
- The TARDIS makeover for the 50th anniversary was overseen by designer Michael Pickwood.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Ood slime, eyes and brain pack.