This article is written from a real world point of view
|Cover date:||4 January - 9 January 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Slimy set comprising Ood brain, eyes and slime
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)
- FACT FILE: Grossest Monsters!
- FACT FILE: Great Intelligence
- FUN FEATURE: Eleventh Doctor tips for back-to-school
- None this issue
- A3 Top Slimiest Monsters
- A4 Matt Smith and David Tennant in matching threads
- A4 ULTIMATE DOCTOR COLLECTION: First Doctor
Behind the scenes
- Filming of The Snowmen
- None this issue
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, This Week in Who History, Hahaha, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Alien personality quiz (2 pages)
- MAKE IT: Doctor and Clara snowglobe
- ACTIVITY: Draw the Doctor
- ACTIVITY: Make a Snowman Mask
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- What’s on the Doctor’s phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader’s letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego Super Heroes sets, Stephen Mulhern’s Tricks and Shocks and Doctor Who Calendar 2013 and Doctor Who Diary 2013)
Fave bit from The Snowmen
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The amazing spiral staircase
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Strax's mishap with the Memory Worm
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Clara meeting the Doctor
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Feeding the workers to the Snowmen
- Writer: Craig Donaghy The Ice Governess attack
- Designer: Phil White The new-look TARDIS!
Hidden Away / Facts
- William Hartnell played the First Doctor from the start in 1963 to 1966.
- Filming for The Snowmen took place in August 2012 with modern-day Bristol made to look like Victorian London.
- With the 50th Anniversary of the series approaching, the magazine begins the year hinting that the early days of the series are likely to feature more prominently.
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- There is no "next issue" page this issue.