This article is written from a real world point of view
|Cover date:||10 January - 16 January 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Pack of Cyberman playing cards
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)
- FACT FILE: Evolution of the Cybermen
- FACT FILE: Eleventh Doctor costumes
- None this issue
Behind the scenes
- Filming sets for Asylum of the Daleks
- FUN INTERVIEW: The Gunslinger
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, This Week in Who History, What's going on in Clara's Brain?, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Snowflakes and Ladders (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader’s letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Ninjago Sets, Merlin DVD and TV, and a Doctor Who goody bag from gbposters.com)
- Competition: Redesign the Cybermen to win a Cyberman Conversion Chamber set from Character Building.
Favourite Cyber Moment
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Cybermen V Daleks in Doomsday!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Rory confronting the Cybermen about Amy!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Cybermen storming the Tyler house!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Icky Cyberhead opening in Amy's arms!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy The Cybermat revealing its teeth!
- Designer: Phil White Waking from their icy tombs on Telos!
Hidden Away / Facts
- The Gunslinger's real name is Kahler-Tek and he was from Gabrean on Kahler.
- The Daleks featured in Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. had massive bumpers and a metal claw.
- The Cybermans teardrop design first appeared in The Wheel in Space (1968).
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as … Mystery Gifts!