|Cover date:||31 January - 6 February 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Re-issued gift (including one of the Doctor Who 2 in 1 novels) and a packet of Doctor Who Monster Invasion trading cards
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: PREVIEW: New Who! – Trailer examined
- FACT FILE: Hot and Cold monsters of the Universe
- FACT FILE: Clara Oswin Oswald
- FUN FEATURE: The Doctor's Guide to: Alien Spotting
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
- A3 Tenth Doctor from new opening credits
- A4 Eleventh Doctor
- A4 Ganger Style
- A4 ULTIMATE DOCTOR COLLECTION: Second Doctor
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: The Second Doctor, News, Monster Companions!, Hot or Not and Freaky Formula
- Big Puzzle: Wordsearch (2 pages)
- MAKE YOUR OWN: Pterodactyl
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (iPod Shuffle and ParaNorman set, Lego Marvel super Heroes and gbposters.com goody bag)
Who they think Clara is
- Editor: Natalie Barnes A member of the Silence!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson A Ganger!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Dalek Caan!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Rani!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy The Mister master as a Mrs!
- Designer: Phil White A killer robot!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Patrick Troughton played the Second Doctor from 1966 to 1969. He had previously played the hero Robin Hood on television.
- Murray Gold has written the music for every episode of Doctor Who since its return to television in 2005.
- The sound of the TARDIS materialising was made by a front door key being run down the string from an old piano.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as [statement unclear].