|Cover date:||24 January - 30 January 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Re-issued gift (including sonic pen and pencil set)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: Smelly Monsters
- FAST FACTS: Five facts about Farting!
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
Behind the scenes Edit
- Quiz: Match the episode to the on-set photos
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Crazy Caption, Joke, What's going on in Tricy's Brain?, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- ACTIVITY: Draw a Sontaran
- Competition: Design a stink Monster
- Competition Goodies (Hotel Transylvania DVD and Scooter, Time Riders and Xbox and Doctor Who Invasion Earth Audio boxset)
Which Doctor they would like to travel with
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Ninth so I could borrow his leather jacket!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The Eleventh, so I could try on his hat collection
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Tenth, because he's cute, quirky and cool
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Fourth, cos he's bonkers!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I'd like the Ninth Doctor to take me to the planet Barcelona
- Designer: Phil White The Seventh, because he's ice hot!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Ninth Doctor was able to identify the Slitheen from their specific smell.
- The Tenth Doctor was able to detect a Sontaran Clone (of Martha Jones because of a different smell.
- The average person farts 14 times a day.
- Emperor Claudius of ancient Rome passed a law legalising farting at weddings because he thought it dangerous to keep the gasses in.
- Herring use farts to communicate with each other.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £30.42) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Winning entry for the Awesome Gadget competition was Gregor Stanley called the Homozillian Eyedrop. This will feature in a future comic strip story and be on display as a model at the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as one of two sets (Doctor or Daleks) document folder, notepad and 4 pencils.