Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||21 February - 27 February 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FUN FEATURE: Monster mash
- FUN FEATURE: The Doctor's Diary
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- DATA DOWNLOAD: Kate Stewart
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions, Freaky Formula, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Search and Find Silurian scene illustration (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- ACTIVITY: Create your own monster mash
- ACTIVITY: Make an Oodie (smoothie)
- ACTIVITY: Make a Slitheen mask
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Pokemon Toys, Doctor Who DVD and Xbox set and Doctor Who Invasion Audio Set)
...and where they would like the Angels to zap them back to
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Back to school so I could pay more attention to Maths
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson 1960 – to meet a younger version of my parents
- Production Editor: Liza Millett World Cup Final day - 1966
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies To the early days of New Zealand, so I could see giant moas!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy back to my birthday so I get more presents!
- Designer: Phil White 1963 – to watch Doctor Who begin!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The actor David Bradley, who played Solomon in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, will play the first Doctor (William Hartnell) in the upcoming 50 year drama An Adventure in Space and Time.
- Kate Stewart was the Brigadier's daughter and head of UNIT scientific research.
- Spencer Wilding, who played the Minotaur, is 201cm tall. He also played the Wooden King in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
Further information Edit
- There is no subscription offer promoted for this issue.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a giant monster sticker set.